Music Shuffle C…
Put your ipod or mp3 player on shuffle and list the first twenty songs/artists. How did you find the music?
- After The Love Has Gone: Earth Wind And Fire My parents had my siblings and I listening to EWF probably since birth but I don’t remember that far back so fuck you but I definitely have this song playing in the shower, body rolling, singing into my loofah.
- Bad News: Kanye West I’ve always been a huge fan of the great Poet Laureate Kanye West and received 808s & Heartbreak as a birthday present from one of my greatest friends after he asked what I wanted and said 808s and Heartbreak I have the entire album store in my 360, this song actually gets me pumped during first person shooters…roaming around, head shots, screaming/singing in the head set “WHAT’S ON THE NEWS!?” haha
- Secret: Maroon 5 The summer after I graduated high school my best friend at the time played this song on repeat for about 8 hours… I liked it enough not to punch her and to this day, come in on the second verse like I was in the studio with Adam.
- Cutting Crew: I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight …GRAND THEFT AUTO, VICE CITY…TOMMY VERCETTI…’NOUGH SAID.
- The Boondocks Theme 2.0: Chaundon I love the Boondocks, I have all of the mixtapes.
- Spice Up Your Life: Spice Girls I don’t need to explain this one. Colors of the world, very boy, every girl…people of the world! ::jiggies to the front:: I actually just stopped doing this to listen to the whole song.
- Self Control: Laura Branigan Another Grand Theft Auto Vice City song…when you first start playing the game, it is the second song to come on the radio, if you don’t change the station, right after Billie Jean. I have the entire soundtrack so these songs may keep popping up.
- Fire Coming Out Of A Monkey’s Head Gorillaz My favorite band.Without the truth of the eyes, the happy folk were blind.
- Big Papa: Biggie Smalls Because fuck you that’s why.
- Telephone: Lady Gaga (featuring Beyonce)Sorry I can not hear you, I’m kind of busy.
- Act 1 Boss (Sonic & Knuckles): Sega If it was ever a part of a Sonic video game, it’s in my itunes.
- It’s A Disaster: Ok GO! Back when the “Here It Goes Again” video was cool Limewire kept giving me every Ok GO song except “Here It Goes Again” and voila, I became a fan.
- Under The Influence: Eminem I have Marshall’s first three studio albums; I’m like a mummy at night fighting with bright lightning, frightened with five little white vicadin pills bitin’ him. I’m like a fucking wasp in the hospital lost, stinging the fuck outta everything I come across in the halls. I light a candle and place it up on the mantle, grab a knife with the blade and stab you with the fuckin’ handle.
- Folsom Prison Blues: Johnny Cash Who doesn’t like Johnny Cash?
- Free Your Mind: EnVogue When I was younger, I’d pretend I was every member of EnVogue; I reenacted all of their videos, I’d harmonize as all of them…in one note.
- La La: Lil Wayne (Featuring Brisco and Busta Rhymes) It was on the album, that’s how I heard it.
- Le Disko: Shiny Toy Guns This song came on Yahoo’s launch player back when that was cool, I bought the whole album afterwards, they’re pretty cool.
- Slept So Long: Korn It was in that Queen of The Damned Movie, I love this fucking song!!
- How Am I Supposed to Live Without You: Michael Bolton Oh Michael, sing it to me baby! I also used this song as a part of my naptime playlist when I taught extremely tiny humans.
- Closer: Nine Inch Nails It’s one of my favorite songs, my cousin introduced me to this gem ages ago, I also have a bunch of remixes, including my personal favorite the Super Mario Remix
It’s a shame none of my Bjork played, I love her.
Song 21 would’ve been “Christian Dior Denim Flow”. I’m trynna eat out so what we goin’ to dinner for?